Mobile Repair Technician-Independent Contractor
The Choice Is Clear!
We are seeking individuals who are looking to build a career in our industry. No mobile device technical expertise is required. If you are self-motivated, customer-oriented, and willing to take on new challenges every day we would love to hear from you.
• Must be tech-savvy.
• Service, troubleshoot, and repair mobile devices.
• Repairs are limited to smartphone screens with LCD replacements.
• Must be able to open, disassemble, repair the parts, and reassemble units when done.
• Proven ability to maintain professionalism, with a commitment to customer service.
• Must be able to manage job schedules and appointments.
• Provide an unforgettable customer experience.
• Safely travel to client sites and arrive within the scheduled appointment window.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
• High School diploma or equivalent required. A degree or certification in a computer/IT or related field is a plus.
• Experience repairing electronics, smartphones, computer hardware/software, PC/MACs, and game consoles.
• Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and an automobile in good working condition with adequate insurance coverage.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings. Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 10 AM – 5 PM, and Sunday Closed.
• Previous experience working in a related field.
• Previous customer-facing experience is a plus. (i.e. B2B sales, retail, wireless, or consumer electronic sales experience preferred, etc.)
• College students and new grads are welcome. Technical degree or certification in Electronics or Consumer Electronics a plus.
Position Type: 1099 Independent Contractor Clarity Wireless is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status
|Job Category||Mobile Repair Technician|