Heavy on features. Light on price.
Apple Watch SE has the same larger display size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see even more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone.1 It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri, and new customizable watch faces
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone¹
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification³
- Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks⁴
- Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup⁵
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist⁶
- International emergency calling from your watch⁷
- 100% recycled aluminum cases available in three finishes