- Display 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display1 featuring Always-On and ProMotion
- Camera 48MP Main: 24 mm, ƒ/1.78 aperture, second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization, seven‑element lens, 100% Focus Pixels 12MP Ultra Wide: 13 mm, ƒ/2.2 aperture and 120° field of view, six‑element lens, 100% Focus Pixels
- Battery All-day battery life and up to 29 hours of video playback
- Memory 128GB, 256GB, 512GB or 1TB
- Processor A16 Bionic chip
- Connectivity 5G capable|Bluetooth®: 5.0|WiFi® capable|Lightning® connector|Apple Pay®
- Operating_System iOS 16
- Dimensions 6.33″ x 3.05″ x 0.31″
- Weight 8.47oz
- Other_Features Face ID®|Water/dust proof rating IP68
¹The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.69 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less. ²Emergency SOS via satellite is available in November 2022. Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See apple.com/iphone-14 or apple.com/iphone-14-pro for more information. ³Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information. ⁴Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular. ⁵iPhone 14 Pro Max is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. ⁶Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
California Residents – Proposition 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
A portion of phone memory storage is dedicated to the operating system and required services. As a result this portion of memory is not usable by applications, pictures, videos or other personal data.
This phone is a beast. Lightning fast, incredible cameras, 120hz HDR display with insane peak brightness making content consumption and outdoor viewing a pleasure. I could go on and on. Also, I did want to shout out Clarity Wireless for the seamless preordering and trade in process. I received my phone and accessories on launch day with zero issues. Walked into the Clarity store today to give in my trade device took about 5 minutes.